- 16 oz bottle with sprayer
- Provides 2.4% Titratable Iodine
- Ingredients: 7% active ingredients provided by Iodine, Potassium Iodide and Povidone Iodine
How to Use
- Fill navel cup with Triodine-7
- Apply navel cup and coat navel with Triodine-7
- Remove navel cup and allow navel to dry
If necessary, clip hair from area to be treated and cleanse with soap and water. Apply Triodine-7 with a swab.
For animal use only. Please read all warnings and cautions on label.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ginger D from California
I love this spray bottle. It sure has made it easier to treat the umbilical cord on newborn lambs.
Bill K from California
Very good disinfectant to dip on the naval cords of newborn kids.
Eric D from Ohio
Great and convenient.
Teresa B from Illinois
Love the spray bottle. It makes it extremely easy to apply on our newborn lambs.
Jon T from Mississippi
It’s perfect for spraying navels on newborn lambs.