For use on cattle, sheep, horses, dogs and swine to disinfect superficial wounds, cuts, abrasions, insect bites and minor bruises.
- 16 oz bottle with sprayer.
- Ingredients: 7% active ingredients provided by Iodine, Potassium Iodide and Povidone Iodine.
- Provides 2.4% Titratable Iodine.
How to Use
When using with a navel cup (watch video above):
- Fill navel cup with Triodine-7.
- Apply navel cup and coat navel with Triodine-7.
- Remove navel cup and allow navel to dry.
For animal use only. Please read all warnings and cautions on label.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jon T from Mississippi
It’s perfect for spraying navels on newborn lambs.
Bonnie F from Wisconsin
I wouldn't be without this in my barn.
Marble M from Vermont
I have lost several lambs to navel ill because of the tri-valent iodine. The 7% was the best. I hope this is a good substitute, but won't know until after lambing season.
Pandora S from North Carolina
Great for kidding.