How to Use
- Bring end of wire that is to be terminated to where it is touching the wire that it is to be terminated to.
- Starting in middle of TwistLink (a black dot marks the middle), lay end of terminating wire into the curl, holding TwistLink with your thumb and finger.
- Proceed to wrap remainder of wire into rest of the curls.
- Wrap other 1/2 of TwistLink onto the wire that you are terminating.
- Starting in middle, lay one end of wire into the curl of link.
- Wrap other half of the link onto other end of wire to be spliced.
- Repeat with a second TwistLink by laying another TwistLink into the open curls of the first one.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Larry B from Minnesota
I have used every connector made. The twist links are by far the best. They hold, last, and can be temporarily disconnected if a correction or repair must be made.
Lloyd M from NC
I cut these in half and used them as splices to join two non-HT wires that I'd previously twisted together. These are much stronger than the twisted wire alone.
Kevin K from IN
Love these! Easy to put on and take off.
Bradley R from New York
Simple to use.Convenient to have the option of using them permanently,or non-permanently.Nice to use without having to crimp.Nice to have the option of removing without tools.Haven't rusted in eleven years of use.
The twistlinks have made my fencing life a breeze, so easy to use and reuse. I even use them for tempory gaits.