Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ann N from North Dakota
Sturdy way to connect panels.
Jeff B from Texas
I needed an equipment (buckets, loppers, chainsaw) box on my 16' trailer. I had extra panels and cut them to the sizes to build a cage/box. Then I needed to hold them together at each of the vertices, including a top hinge point for a lid. These wire panel hinges are top quality and served my needs completely.
Trudy B from Montana
Love this hinge! Makes a safe, usable gate quickly in our cattle panels.
Jeremy E from Wisconsin
I purchased these fence panel connectors to build my own panel blind. It won’t be as light as the Tanglefree blind that I already have, but I will save well more than 50% once it is all covered. Won’t be scared to leave it out or worried about breaking it when the action heats up.
Dennis C from Maryland
Works great, beats the heck out of using hog rings. Very heavy duty. Almost too easy to use making gabions. Arrived 3 days after I ordered so great service.