Wire Panel Connector Hinge
Hinges are often used in the construction of:
- Lambing or kidding jugs
- Movable corrals
- Livestock pen subdivisions
- Dog kennels
- Gates or lanes
- 9 gauge wire—stainless steel, to reduce rust
How to Use
- Start at top of where 2 or 3 panels meet
- Turn hinge so it screws down
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen to prevent snagging
- Make sure to catch all sections of the wire panels on the way down
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kathy C from Missouri
Wish I would have bought these years ago. Fast and easy to put together lambing jugs.
David R from Alabama
These things should be a stock item at the Farmers Co-ops, Tractor Supply, and Rural Kings. Sadly, most people don’t even know what we were talking about when we looked for them. Thankfully Premier 1 has them with reasonable price and cost of shipping.
Todd C from New York
Awesome product, wished I had a long time ago. Could buy 100 of them.
Cindy M from Minnesota
Worked just like they said they would. Love the products at Premier!
Randall P from Florida
Works as advertised.