Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Paul B from Michigan
My first time buying online! Great service! I bought 20 cattle panels from TSC and they don’t sell this item. These work great!
Matthew Z from Texas
These worked flawlessly on some hog panels. Seems to be secure and strong.
Karen B from Idaho
Twists onto intersection of PowerBilt panels in seconds. Using these for three corners of kidding pens, with the 4th corner held shut by snap clips for a gate.
Andrew H from California
Quick, secure and simple. Can't get better than that.
Jason J from Louisiana
Easy to install. Effective simple design. A great option.