Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Treestar F from North Carolina
I rarely write reviews but I absolutely love these things! I started out using them for Premier 1's welded wire panels but now use them for sections of locally purchased fence panels that I cut up to size according to need. The most common use is 6-8 panels to surround a round bale of hay on a platform for feeding. This reduces waste and as the goats eat it I cinch the panels up or remove them one at a time to keep things neat.
Dena B from Missouri
What a great idea! So much easier than clips, baling wire or whatever else is handy at the moment.
John O from Oklahoma
These wire panel hinges are great for both temporary and long term fencing. Makes it quick and easy to stand up a panel fence. Highly recommended.
Cynthia M from Texas
Got them to make some square hay bale holders for my sheep. They work great.
Judith H from Hawaii
This product is of good quality. It came well packaged and arrived within a week of our ordering it. This is exceptional service for us to receive items shipped from the mainland to Hawaii! Mahalo