Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing jugs
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stella D from Illinois
Wanted something easier than clips and this is it! I was able to put the doors on 14 kidding stalls by myself. They are super easy and super strong to use. Getting ready to order a dozen more. Highly recommend.
David H from California
What a great idea I had order just a few to see if they really work. Was so impressed order a lot more, some times a simple idea is the best idea.
Sue V from Minnesota
I purchased a Premier 1 power built crate for 6 foot box. This is so easy and fast to put together and take down. Twist hinges are great. I do wish I would have purchased one of these a long time ago. It's awesome!
Lanelle T from Mississippi
Amazing...wonderful...After reading reviews I decided to purchase enough to put a small cage together in order to move goats from place to place. It was so easy to use these hinges and the possibilities are endless in their use. Glad I found these.
Bradley T from North Carolina
Outstanding !!!! Durable and allows me to make any enclosure or gate with cattle panels. Saves tome and money.