Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Doug H from South Dakota
These are the real deal! Work great! Made my lambing jugs with hog panels in no time! Awesome product!!!
Ramon M from Pennsylvania
These work really good. I made individual pens for kidding.
Julie F from Oklahoma
These are amazing! Bought four to try them out. They are so incredibly easy to use I have all different kinds of panels - cattle, hog, 4x4, 2x4, and the hinges worked for all of them - even joining unlike panels - just had to help guide a little. So quick to attach or unattach. Much better than cutting wire pieces to attach panels. Quality is fantastic! Ordering more today!
Doni P from North Carolina
What a great product. I bought 5 of these hinges for the Big Bale Feeder and they work great. I can imagine many other uses for these!
Gerald L from Indiana
Very happy with the product. Went looking for an easier way to make a gate from cattle panels and found this product. Easy to install, strong, and even easier to use once installed. If you are look to install an affordable gate or just connect panels to create a knock down fence/temp kennel this is the product.