Wood Line Post Insulators
- Predrill hole into wood post.
- Screw insulator completely into the post. (Tip: Use a screwdriver--slide the blade between the jaws of insulator and twist to screw in.)
With Wood Line Power Driver:
(see accessories tab above)
- Predrill holes in the wood post.
- Put bit end of Wood Line Power Driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Place power driver over the insulator line up with pin inside cup of driver.
- Insert the screw tip of insulator into the predrilled hole.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Easy peasy to install. Can't attest to wear as we just put them up.
Marcia R from Maine
Needs to be a little stronger
Leon E from Florida
The worst product I've ever got from Premier (and in 8 years or so I only had 2 Premier products that I was less than completly satisfyed with). Unlike similar product from a competitor these are pain in the neck to install (even with the special tool) because they need predrilling, disengaging the tool is more difficult, you never know which way the openning faces, etc. All in all - about 50% more time per insulator than the competitor's product, which is also cheaper and makes much better terminal insulators for low-tensile.
Susan S from Prince Edward Island
Great product for the price, only downside for me is that they are difficult to remove.
Jeannine E from Virgina
No recommended. Too soft. Pain to get in and impossible to remove