Wood Line Power Driver
- Galvanized steel
- Shaft is 1.25" long. Depth of cup is 1"
How to Use
- Put bit end of power driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Insert the insulator into cup of driver, lining up slot in jaws of insulator with pin inside cup.
- Give a half-turn to lock the insulator into driver.
- Screw insulator completely into post.
- Give a half-turn in the opposite direction to release insulator from driver.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mitchel G from Ohio
This is a very convenient product- I can't imagine trying to put in any number of insulators without it! However, I would recommend that two little notches or indentations be put on the barrel of the driver to mark when the insulator is upright. That would save time- I marked mine with a permanent marker which worked great except that it rubbed off a few times.