Wood Line Power Driver
- Galvanized steel
- Shaft is 1.25" long. Depth of cup is 1"
How to Use
- Put bit end of power driver into chuck of drill and tighten.
- Insert the insulator into cup of driver, lining up slot in jaws of insulator with pin inside cup.
- Give a half-turn to lock the insulator into driver.
- Screw insulator completely into post.
- Give a half-turn in the opposite direction to release insulator from driver.
- Thread conductor through insulator.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mitchel G from Ohio
This is a very convenient product- I can't imagine trying to put in any number of insulators without it! However, I would recommend that two little notches or indentations be put on the barrel of the driver to mark when the insulator is upright. That would save time- I marked mine with a permanent marker which worked great except that it rubbed off a few times.