Wool Cards by Howard
- #1 Card
- Straight tooth for raking. Perfect for getting out all dirt and foreign matter.
- #2 Card
- Bent wire properly set for light, open fleeces such as Cheviots, Suffolks, Dorsets, etc.
- #3 Card
- Bent wire properly set for dense fleeces such as Columbias, Merinos, Corriedales, etc.
- #4 Card
- Small card for use around the head, ears and legs.
- #6 Card
- Cleaning card with curved face for use in cleaning other cards.
- The card number specifies the shape of the wire "teeth".
- Manufactured by Howard.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lara K from Minnesota
This card has worked great for us. We have Romney sheep and use the #2 for the coarser wool sheep and the #3 for the finer wool.
Tim C from Minnesota
Juan C from California
love the product. Made out of really good material. The only thing is to put a little hot glue at the corners, because they are really sharp. I know because I cut my self a few times when it slipped out if my hand and the corner rubed against my skin.
Heather & Tomasz J from Massachusetts
My son got this card for fitting his Dorset ewe lamb that he has for his 4-H project. He is getting help from more experienced fitters and they said this is the card to have!
It's perfect for brushing out wool on head and legs. It's very sturdy — my young son has dropped it many times at the show and it is still good as new.
Thank you for an excellent product!
Excellent product and speedy service!