Heated Pet Bowl
- 60W, 120V, 60Hz
- 12" x 12" x 5"
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Keeps water ice free
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Round shape for easy cleaning
- Waterproof wiring box
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- LOCKNDRY® compatible
- Do not set in direct wind or water may ice over during freezing temperatures.
- Do not use extension cords.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Anthony A from Illinois
They worked out beautiful. Best deal in town!
Diane B from Indiana
I got really tired of having to break ice from my barn cats’ water bowl several times a day when it got really cold. This bowl is so great and my cats love it. The products from this company are fabulous and the service is really great too.
Maureen K from Alberta, Canada
I haven’t plugged it in to see if it works in the cold weather yet but this is a HUGE pet bowl! Nevertheless, my cats enjoy drinking water from it and I won’t have to fill so often due to the size.
John B from New York
This solves the age-old problem for watering pets outdoors in freezing climates.
Pamela P from New York
This bowl is the best! During just cold weather, every feral cat, even kittens, ventured out to drink from it. We are now in the middle of one of the biggest snowstorms in years, and the bowl was easy to find under 20" of snow! Still working and going strong!