Small Flock Drencher
- Drench nozzle: 4"
- Brass ball on end prevents tissue damage
- Marked in 5 mL increments up to 30 mL
How to Use
- Place nozzle in dewormer and fill the drencher by pulling the plunger out.
- Set adjustable nut on plunger to desired amount.
- Place nozzle in animal's mouth and depress plunger.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Deborah E from Idaho
This is a great product. I have used it to give colostrum to lambs and it makes worming easy.
I have to work alone so the ease of not needing to refill a syringe for each animal is great. It's accurate and durable. I can do lambs and ewes all at the same time with just a twist of the dosing screw.
jason adlai a
ive already tried it in 20 goats and 15 sheeps and still intact.i thought it would break easily because of its cheap price but it did not.affordable and useful.
GREAT QUALITY FOR THE $$
Outstanding product that makes life easier. I got a second one as a backup and have never needed it.