- Antiseptic lubricant to aid in birthing and repair of prolapses.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- This product will keep for years if stored out of the sun.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- 16 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- Half gallon
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jon T from Mississippi
Works really great for installing ear tags on my sheep. Just dab some of this lube on both the male and female parts of the tag and apply some to the area of the ears the tags will pierce. Never had a single infection and the tags click in easier too.
Jennifer D from Oregon
Got this for the anteseptic in it. I looked for other lubrication but no others had it in them. Used it a few days after i got it to band some goat kids then a few days after that to tag a few kids. Tags went in smooth and easy. Only the small bottle was in stock when I ordered. Will purchase more before I run out to keep on hand. Very impressed so far.
Susan B from New York
This is the best obstetric lubricate on the market. Not watery, nice and thick. Helped me many many times to pull a stuck lamb. Stays on your hand and does not run off.
Jason W from Idaho
Works as described, no issues using and did ease installation of tags over not using.
Teresa C from Wyoming
Always keep it on hand. It is essential in the barn vet kit.