Wire Panel Connector Hinge
- Big Bale Feeders
- Lambing pens
- WirePanel gates
- 9 gauge wire.
- Our 48" and 36" hinges are now 25% larger in diameter so they can more easily twist around two 3/8" rods.
- Stainless steel.
How to Use
- Start at top of where two or 3 panels meet.
- Turn hinge so it screws down.
- Twist all the way down to keep the end from sticking out.
- Make sure the top is screwed all the way down.
- Point the very top to the outside of the pen.
- Make sure to catch all sections of the panels on the way down.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Judith H from Hawaii
This product is of good quality. It came well packaged and arrived within a week of our ordering it. This is exceptional service for us to receive items shipped from the mainland to Hawaii! Mahalo
Marcia T from Nebraska
Awesome product and fast delivery! Premier has what you need when you can't find it elsewhere.
Connie J from Arkansas
This product works exactly as intended and is incredibly easy to use. I will order more as we expand our fencing.
John S from Texas
This is a great product. I would highly recommend it!!!!!
Darryl K from Texas
I was looking for a good way to easily put cattle panels together. These worked fantastically. Very easy to use and it appears they should hold up well. Great product,