Functions as a floating or sinking stock tank de-icer. Use in winter months to prevent tanks from freezing over.
- Unique because it can either float or sit on the tank bottom depending on your preference.
- Patented design allows electrical cord, if you wish, to pass out through the tank's drain plug—better protection.
- Electrical cord comes with a protective spring to keep animals from chewing on it.
- 1500 watts, 120 volts, 60 Hv
- 9" x 9" x 6"
- Uses multiple sensors to monitor water temperature to prevent over-heating the water
- Plug fits over 2 inches or less
- Plumbers putty is included with each package
We don’t recommend using an extension cord in situations where it can be avoided. If you do, you MUST use a heavy-duty outdoor extension cord that is rated for a minimum of 12.5 amps (1500 watts) continuous draw.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Steven G from Indiana
I really like this product and its ability to work on the surface of my pond or lie on the bottom. The product keeps my pond completely liquid even in sub-zero temperatures. It is also built to last for many years with simple care.