4-Slot Crimping Tool
- 21.5" long
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 2-handed tool for leverage
- Rubber grips
|1-2||14-1/2 to 15-1/2 gauge smooth wire|
|2-3||12-1/2 gauge smooth wire|
|3-4||10 to 11 gauge barbed wire|
|4-5||9 gauge smooth wire and 12 to 13-1/2 gauge barbed wire|
How to Use
- Slide sleeve(s) onto wire before compressing.
- Start at one end and work along the length of the entire sleeve, overlapping the previous crimp.
- Squeeze handles to swage.
Compress 4–5 times to ensure a solid joint. Do NOT over-crimp. Compressed sleeve should remain cylindrical without splitting.
When using more than one sleeve per splice, leave at least 1/4" between sleeves to allow proper expansion.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.