5 lb Sausage Stuffer
- Cylinder holds 5 lbs. meat
- Hardened steel gears
- Stainless steel base and cylinder
- Cylinder removes easily to fill and clean
- Comes with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" ID (11/16", 7/8", 1" OD) plastic stuffing tubes
- Includes 2 clamps to secure unit to counter top
- Approximate Dimensions: 15"H x 9 1/4"W x 6"D
- Cylinder Dimensions: 8 1/4"H x 5 1/2" diameter
- In order for your product's warranty to be valid, you must do one of the following:
- Complete and return the warranty card with a copy of your purchase receipt to LEM Products at 4440 Muhlhauser Rd., Suite 300, West Chester, OH 45011-9767.
- Scan and email your warranty card and a copy of your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register your warranty online. You will still need to mail or email LEM a copy of your purchase receipt.
Meat ProcessingItem #950043 -
Stuff fresh or smoked sausages. Uniform sizing for consistent links.$10.95
Meat ProcessingItem #950044 -
Stuff fresh or smoked sausages. Uniform sizing for consistent links.$12.95
Meat ProcessingItem #950045 -
Natural Casings make juicier, tender sausage. They provide a distinctive "pop" when you bite into sausage stuffed in natural casings.$10.85
Meat ProcessingItem #950046 -
Natural Casings make juicier, tender sausage. They provide a distinctive "pop" when you bite into sausage stuffed in natural casings.$13.10
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jeff D from Wisconsin
Just received, and have not used it yet. Initial product quality looks good. Built as described, with all stainless gears. Only a 4, for two reasons. First, have not used it yet. Second, the manual calls for lubrication of the jack-screw using a food grade grease, yet they do not put any with the stuffer, not even a started packet to get you going.