900cl Cordless Clipper Package
New! High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all “A5” type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
$197 introductory price! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Veterinary procedures
- Dimensions: 7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H
- Weight: 1 lb (with battery installed and blade equipped)
- 100-240V brushless motor generates 3,300 strokes/min
- 50-60 Hz
- Includes (2) removable lithium-ion batteries for quick and easy replacement. 3-½ hour runtime on a single charge; 3 hour recharge from depleted state
- Charging station simultaneously charges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Ashley F from Iowa
I’m actually quite surprised by how much I like them since I have tried cordless before and been disappointed. I’m a pet groomer and all of my comparisons are against my corded Andis 2 speed that I currently use.
Obviously not having a cord in the way is fantastic, especially around the face area. It does seem a little lighter than my Andis, but that may be because I’m not whipping the cord around. Battery life has been very good.
It does great with my #10 blades and my 7FC, along with all my metal guards that I use. When I try to use my 4FC I think it’s just a little too heavy and not quite enough power for it to get a great cut.
With that it does awesome on most dog breeds and it’s also great on cats. A number 10 blade does not do well with their soft fur so I recommend a #7 blade. They are my new favorite clippers and I don’t think I will ever go back to the corded ones.
Brian England from Iowa
The one thing that makes these clippers second to none is the perfect balance. They sit in your hand extremely comfortable allowing for a steady and controlled motion. You never feel like you need to adjust your hand while you’re clipping. I always question durability and longevity when buying something but the first heifer I clipped with these butted the clippers out of my hand while clipping her poll. The clippers flew out of my hand and hit the cement. I picked them up and they ran like nothing happened. The 2 batteries with extended life are an added bonus. Comfort, durability and price point are A+. I’m definitely recommending these to all my cattle customers.
Joshua N from Tennessee
Great set of clippers! Great weight. Great balance. Great battery life. Being able to have a battery charging while using the other keeps from having to much down time with animals on the stand. Of course you can clip forever and a day on one battery though. So much for waiting for them to charge and getting to rest between does! Needing a new set of clippers? Hands down you need these.
MaKayla Jones from Iowa
The 900cl clippers are by far the best cordless livestock clippers I have used. The battery life on these clippers are even better than advertised. They are durable, well balanced, and have a good feel in your hand no matter what angle you are clipping at. If you are in the market for a new set of cordless livestock clippers, I strongly recommend these clippers.
Jackson Soy from Iowa
The battery is the best on a cordless battery clipper I have seen or used. Easy to charge and stays charged for a long time. They fit good in your hand. The speed they have is great for clipping anywhere. The color is unique which makes them stand out and they don't vibrate too much making them comfortable for your hand.