900cl Cordless Clipper Package
New! High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all “A5” type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
$197 introductory price! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Pet grooming—dogs and cats
- Veterinary procedures
- Dimensions: 7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H
- Weight: 1 lb (with battery installed and blade equipped)
- 100-240V brushless motor generates 3,300 strokes/min
- 50-60 Hz
- Includes (2) removable lithium-ion batteries for quick and easy replacement. 3-½ hour runtime on a single charge; 3 hour recharge from depleted state
- Charging station simultaneously charges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Tyler W from Tennessee
Great set of clippers! Definitely slower than my Andis but love not having cords to deal with, and they are very lightweight.
Christina O from Virginia
I love love love these clippers. They are a little loud but they are light, the batteries last for a long time (8 hours with 1 battery today). I'm not sure if it is supposed to have 2 speeds because it has 2 settings but it doesn't change the speed. Amazing clippers, I LOVE them!
Haruko Q from South Carolina
I'm a certified groomer. Originally I wanted to buy Wahl or Andis clippers but either they were out of stock or too high for my pocket. Since this clipper has a 2 yr warranty and great price, I gave it try and I'm so glad I did. It's a little bit noisy and heavier than I would like but compared to the Oster Volt clipper it's much more powerful. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and I'm already used to the weight and none of the dogs seem to care about the noise. I would definitely recommend this clipper.
Chantelle W from Iowa
This clipper works great. No problems with clipping hair especially on a couple of fidgety goats I own.
Sherry P from Minnesota
I have owned the 900cl Cordless Clipper for about a month. I have used it almost every day. I have clipped udders on my herd of 150 milking goats. I have clipped kids heads for disbudding. And I have spot clipped areas on a doe with skin issues. I am impressed by how a clipper this powerful can be so quiet. It is also well balanced and easy to hold.