900cl Cordless Clipper Package
High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all A5 type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
Low Price—$197! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Pet grooming—dogs and cats
- Veterinary procedures
Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
- Choose either an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- 110V plug-in charging station
- (2) lithium-ion batteries
- 4 oz bottle of clipping oil
- Protective storage case
- Instruction manual
|Battery recharge time||3 hrs|
|Dimensions||7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H|
|Battery level indicator||yes|
|A5 blade compatible||yes|
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Kayla S from Idaho
Jason R from Minnesota
Received the order much faster than anticipated. Works fantastic! Great price!
Elizabeth M from Texas
I was in need of strong, cordless clippers for my salon. I buy Bravura and Shernboa 5 in 1s for detail work and I have an Artero Spektra that I use for my small dogs. Large and thick haired dogs needed my corded Osters or Andis. I decided to take a chance on these after researching for a few days.
My groomer just loves them! I think they’re pretty awesome myself.
They are louder than my other cordless clippers, but not as loud as my Osters. They also heat up the blades very quickly so I have to switch blades quite a bit, but the price point is great and switching blades is not that big a deal. They came with a huge bottle of oil and a #10 blade, plus an extra battery!
I bought my groomer an additional battery to keep on the charger so that she can work without interruption all day. I am back and forth with phones and customers so I still haven’t had to use my extra battery! I just keep the clipper on the charger when not in use.
Tori M from Florida
I really like these clippers! Used them for 2 hours on a steer. Pretty lightweight for a cordless clipper. I feel like they could be faster since I clip in quick motions. Otherwise a great purchase.
Luke G from Iowa
I picked these clippers up at Premier 1 and used them for fair this year. Very impressed with how easy they cut and how long the batteries last. Easy to put on guards as well.