900cl Cordless Clipper Package
High powered small cordless clipper for livestock and pets.
- Brushless motor delivers power and torque for the toughest grooming jobs
- 3-½ hour runtime per battery; 2 lithium-ion batteries included!
- Charging station recharges both the spare battery and the in-unit battery
- Compatible with all A5 type detachable blades
- Comes equipped with an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
Low Price—$197! All pet groomers and livestock fitters now have access to a quality cordless clipper at an affordable price.
Ideal for sensitive areas—ears, eyes and noses.
Light and nimble in hand, the 900cl Cordless Clipper is well suited for the day-long trimming of:
- Livestock and show animals (beef and dairy cattle, meat and dairy goats, swine, sheep)
- Pet grooming—dogs and cats
- Veterinary procedures
Quickly adjust the cutting depth of small clippers using Clipper Guards (sold separately). Guards cannot be used with wide, blocking or blending blades.
- Choose either an Eagle 10 or Eagle Blocking blade set
- 110V plug-in charging station
- (2) lithium-ion batteries
- 4 oz bottle of clipping oil
- Protective storage case
- Instruction manual
|Battery recharge time
|7.5"L, 1.875"W, 1.75"H
|Battery level indicator
|A5 blade compatible
Preparing the Animal for Clipping
- Remove the dirt from the hair first. If this is not done, expect accelerated blade wear and a reduction in animals clipped between blade sharpenings in exact proportion to the amount of dirt present. The benefits of dirt removal prior to clipping cannot be over-emphasized. Example: Those who wash their lambs prior to clipping often clip 20–30 club lambs between sharpenings. Those who don’t and have lambs with sand and soil in the wool often clip less than two lambs between sharpenings.
- Washing the animal with soap and water removes the most dirt. If this is not practical, use a high power vacuum or blower to remove as much dirt as possible from the hair or wool.
- Restrain the animal. Few animals like the sound of a clipper or the feel of vibration on their skin. When they react to either without warning, accidents can and will happen. Therefore, for the sake of you, your animal and your clipper, restrain the animal properly prior to clipping.
If spare parts are used during the life of this product, please ensure that they are genuine Premier 1 parts. Failure to use genuine Premier 1 parts may reduce the performance of this product and will void any warranty claim.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Premier’s staff also shared a pre-production unit with leading fitters at the North American Livestock Expo in Louisville. Comments included: “Awesome run time”, “Superb for the make-ready area”, and “Love its price!”
Jessie M from Florida
I do not recommend. We bought for clipping show goats and lambs and they do not stand up to that work. I have sent them in numerous times for loud noise, hanging up, they make loud screaming noise. Numerous times left us without being able to finish the job. When I send them in they put new gears in and they last one maybe 2 shows before they are doing it again. Complete waste of money.
Dana S from Oklahoma
Great clipper. Works well. Love it being cordless.
Michael B from Texas
I have only used them a few times, but these clippers are heavy duty and feel like they will last.
Patricia B from New York
Too noisy and not enough power. Will never hold up to heavy coats. Have used them on two dogs and one goat. Unfortunately had to go to my corded Andis clippers to finish the dog. I’ve been a groomer for over 40 yrs.
Jason R from Utah
I have really liked these clippers. A friend of mine had a set and they were good for goats and for cleaning up the legs and heads on sheep. So I bought a pair and have loved them. I’m 30 animals in to our fair.