NutraStart® Milk Replacer for Goat Kids
*Item #622330B (Bulk Pricing) is subject to shipping charges due to oversized and/or overweight items. Use the following table as a general estimate. Exact shipping charges will vary based on your location. We will contact you via phone or email with a quote before the product is shipped.
Estimated Shipping Cost for Bulk Pricing
|# of Bags||Weight||Shipping Cost|
|Zone A||Zone B||Zone C|
- Crude Protein, min 23.00%
- Crude Fat, min 25.00%
- Crude Fiber, max 0.15%
- Calcium, min 0.45%
- Phosphorus, min 0.60%
- Copper, min 10 ppm
- Copper, max 17 ppm
- Selenium, min 0.3 ppm
- Vitamin A, min 20,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min 5,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 50 IU/lb
Ingredients: Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey, Animal and Vegetable Fat (Preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Product, Lecithin, Dried Milk, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Monitrate, [Sodium Propionate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate (Preservatives)], Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Flavor.
Manufactured by Milk Specialties under the NutraStart® brand name.
- All milk protein formula
- Easy mixing. Use our whisk to make it easier.
- Highly palatable
How to Use
Mix at the rate of 1.5 lb per gallon of water (3 ounces of powder per pint of water). Use enclosed cup.
- Warm Restricted Feeding: Mix powder in 1/2 quantity of water at 120˚F and then dilute to volume and feed at 98˚F.
- For Cold Ad Lib Feeding: Mix powder in 1/3 quantity of water at 120˚F and then dilute to volume and feed at room temperature.
- Restricted feeding: for the first few days, feed a limited quantity (maximum of 1 pint) per feeding up to 3 or 4 times per day. Best results are achieved feeding milk warm (98˚F).
- Ad-lib feeding: This method works well for raising larger groups of kids that have been removed from the mother soon after birth. It is the recommended system when a number of kids are being taken away, as with a milking herd.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$5.60
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Judy H from Oregon
We have used this milk for 3 years now and raised dairy and meat kids on it. No problems with bloat or scours. Kids have all done well with growth and health. We will continue to use this product and appreciate the availability of it.
Judy H from Oregon
We used this milk replacer last year from a local distributor and was thrilled with the result, our boer kids on it weighted out at the same rate of gain as the ones on the does. Our local distributor discontinued the large bags and so we now order it in. We have several other breeders using it now and we combine orders to help with the shipping. Highly recommend this milk replacer for goat kids.
Jose from California
Berygood milk rey line alot
Vicki S from Arizona
This mixes really easy with warm water. Virtually lump free, not like some other replacers.