Advance® Milk Replacer for Goat Kids
- Crude Protein, not less than.......23.00%
- Crude Fat, not less than.............25.00%
- Crude Fiber, not more than........0.15%
- Calcium, not less than................0.45%
- Phosphorus, not less than..........0.60%
- Copper, not less than.................10 ppm
- Copper, not not more than.........17 ppm
- Selenium, not less than..............0.3 ppm
- Vitamin A, not less than.............20,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, not less than...........5,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, not less than.............50 IU/lb
Ingredients: Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey, Animal and Vegetable Fat (Preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Product, Lecithin, Dried Milk, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Monitrate, [Sodium Propionate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate (Preservatives)], Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Sodium Selenite, Artificial Flavor.
- All milk protein formula
- Easy mixing. Use our whisk to make it easier.
- Highly palatable
How to Use
Mix at the rate of 1.5 lb per gallon of water (3 ounces of powder per pint of water). Use enclosed cup.
- Warm Restricted Feeding: Mix powder in 1/2 quantity of water at 120˚F and then dilute to volume and feed at 98˚F.
- For Cold Ad Lib Feeding: Mix powder in 1/3 quantity of water at 120˚F and then dilute to volume and feed at room temperature.
- Restricted feeding: for the first few days, feed a limited quantity (maximum of 1 pint) per feeding up to 3 or 4 times per day. Best results are achieved feeding milk warm (98˚F).
- Ad-lib feeding: This method works well for raising larger groups of kids that have been removed from the mother soon after birth. It is the recommended system when a number of kids are being taken away, as with a milking herd.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$5.60
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jose from California
Berygood milk rey line alot
Vicki S from Arizona
This mixes really easy with warm water. Virtually lump free, not like some other replacers.