Agrident AWR300 RFID Reader
New! Handheld EID/RFID ear tag reader from Agrident. It’s Premier’s preferred wand and software for managing over 800 ewes.
Recording data in the livestock business requires easy-to-use readers and data collecting systems. The AWR300 (with FREE AgriLink software) represent a proven system for tracking, analyzing and making informed management decisions in the field, or at a desktop.
For use with electronic animal ID tags.
- HDX and FDX-B compliant
- 12" reading range
- Up to 30 hours per charge
- Backlit TFT display for visibility in low light
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Windows
- Hard-shell carry case
- Make in-field edits using the wand interface. Saves time by eliminating the need for pen-and-paper.
- Choose multiple traits to record (e.g. Breed, sex, condition score and pregnancy status, dosages, etc.)
- Make drafting decisions in the yard. Use predefined sort groups to quickly identify animals.
- Lose an EID ear tag? Associate replacement tags without losing historical data.
- USB and Bluetooth interfaces can be used to upload data to a desktop computer for further analysis.
- Agrident AWR300 EID/RFID reader
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- 110V power adapter
- "Y" cable (for USB connections and recharging)
- Hard-shell case for safe and tidy transport
AgriLink software is available as a FREE download from the Agrident website. This application allows you to download collected data or upload lists back to the reader. Data can be saved on your computer or exported to Excel. In addition, the AgriLink software can be used for configuring the device.
- Dimensions: 25.5"L x 3.4"W x 1.7"H
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Frequency: 134.2 kHz
- Transponder types: HDX and FDX-B compliant
- Read range: 11.8"
- 7.4V lithium-ion battery with 2,600 mAh capacity
- 110V plug-in battery charger (3.5 hour recharge)
- Memory: 8 GB
- Display: 2.4" TFT color display with adjustable backlight
How to Use
The included ArgiLink software is simple to use and keeps track of basic data in a spreadsheet format. If more robust analysis is needed, we recommend the Select Sheepware management program from TGM Software Solutions.