Ammonium chloride (99.3%), other zootechnical additive (4d8).
This product contains not less than 25.6% nitrogen (equivalent to 160% crude protein). This product is to be used only in feed for cattle, sheep, goats and as a source of non-protein nitrogen at a level not to exceed 1.0% ammonium chloride in the total daily ration to provide not more than 1.6% equivalent crude protein.
How to Use
Give 1 oz orally daily to animals with symptoms of urinary calculi.
Cannot overdose but can get to be a palatability issue.
Recommended inclusion rate would 10 pounds per ton. Ammonium chloride can result in reduced intake when fed at rates above 10 pounds per ton of complete ration.
Best if used before 1 year after production date.
- This product is to be used only in feed for cattle, sheep, goats only!
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Wear eye/face protection.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash contaminated skin thoroughly with plenty of water and soap after handling.
- If swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present an easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advise.
- Dispose of contents/container to hazardous special waste collection point.
Read all warnings and cautions on label.