This product contains not less than 25.6% nitrogen (equivalent to 160% crude protein). This product is to be used only in feed for cattle, sheep, goats and as a source of non-protein nitrogen at a level not to exceed 1.0% ammonium chloride in the total daily ration to provide not more than 1.6% equivalent crude protein.
Packaging color may vary.
How to Use
- This product is to be used only in feed for cattle, sheep, goats only!
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Wear eye/face protection.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash contaminated skin thoroughly with plenty of water and soap after handling.
- If swallowed: Call poison control center or doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present an easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Dispose of contents/container to hazardous special waste collection point.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Darrell W from Florida
Perfect for our goats.
Pat L from Wyoming
Life saver! Really. We had 5 yearlings with water belly. Two died before the product arrived. Other three cleared up in days; and one of them had ruptured. He opened up and healed up, looks and acts completely normal two weeks later. We drenched all the steers and no problems since.
Elizabeth H from Missouri
I needed to get the Ammonia Chloride right now, due to my wether having calculi buildup and trouble urinating. No one in my area sells any. I ordered and within two days received my order. My only complaint was the shipping it was $15 for 5lbs. Otherwise I was super delighted.
Matthew M from Missouri
Arrived quickly and a quality product.
Sean B from North Carolina
Exactly what we needed for our goats. Shipping a bit slow.