- For grain, salt, mineral or water. Can be set right on the ground in all weather conditions.
- Feed or water sheep, goats, livestock protection dogs, ducks, geese and poultry.
- Made of Polypropylene
- Base: 60"L x 12.25"W
- Top: 58.5"L x 9.25"W
- Depth: 5.25"
- 8 gallon capacity
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Water depth allows waterfowl to bathe their heads and necks.
- Rounded inner base prevents sheep and goats from standing in the feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dianne D from Pennsylvania
This product was better than I could have imagined. Sturdy and durable. Love having a handle on the one side. Makes feeding our sheep a lot easier. I would def recommend this product to someone else.
Renee L from New York
Got this trough for my pigs and I love that they can not tip it over. You can spread out the food and even put water in it if you like. Works great!
Kristen K from North Carolina
They work great for the ducks.
Anika B from Saskatchewan, Canada
I purchased 7 of these troughs for feeding my dog sled team.
They are very durable against weathering and chewing and light enough to move and clean easily.
Allows my dogs to eat together without facing each other so there is no challenging and no fighting. Also has enough room to leave extra food for free feeding.
Would definitely recommend and purchase again in future.
Paul H from Texas
Simple, light, and works. Great value for the price.