- Leaves hair .01" (.25 mm)
- The tips of the Super's teeth are in direct contact with one another. The hair is not combed before being cut. Not for use against the animal's skin.
- Used for blocking show animals.
- Leaves hair .09" (2.3 mm)
- Medium blades have offset teeth—hair is combed by the blades before being cut.
- Use for blending necks on show animals.
Storing the Clipper and Blades
- Remove blades from clipper.
- Clean blades immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair. Cover with oil to reduce risk of rust. High carbon steel clipper blades will rust overnight. Rust destroys both edge and polished surface of blades.
- Store clipper and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
- To produce a quality of the cutting edge on the clipper blades Premier uses an automated sharpening system for small blades. This eliminates human error during sharpening.
Warning: Clipper blades that have been sharpened by inferior methods or inexperienced people may be damaged to such an extent that they can never be restored to a satisfactory cutting capability. The same is true of blades that have become too heavily pitted by rust.