Saphir Cordless Clipper Kit from Heiniger
- Show animals
- Meat & Dairy Goats (hard to reach areas)
- Dairy Cattle (shaving udder)
- Show Pigs
- 35 watt permanent magnet motor
- Speed: 2650 dbs/min
- Dimensions: 8”L x 2”W x 1.6”H
- Weight (including battery): 1 lb
- Battery voltage: 7.4 V
- Capacity of each battery: 1400 mA. Each battery lasts for 50 min. and recharge in 45 minutes—which means you always have a charged battery.
- Uses “A5” type detachable blades. Additional sets sold separately.
- Cordless clipper
- Carry case
- Recharging stand
- 2 lithium batteries
- 1 - #10 Heiniger blade set
- Instruction manual
- More power than any other "A5" cordless clipper.
- World class balance in the hand.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Angela J from California
I have a lot of different animals I care for and have needed a really good clipper that I could use with ALL my animals - long story short - after reading reviews and checking my bank balance a couple of times I decided to give these a try. Then when I got them I was almost afraid to try them as was concerned I would be really disappointed (again) BUT so far LOVE them! They are the only clippers ever that have worked on very long haired cat, even able to do clean up on sheep. Good power, love no cord, blades stayed pretty cool and charges well. So far would say worth the investment.
Karen P from Florida
Quiet, powerful, cordless, extra battery and handy carry case. My only regret is I did not purchase sooner.
Jeri T from Colorado
Wonderful clippers for our show goats. They are quiet and efficient. Love the 2 batteries and the carry case.
Catherine K from Kentucky
Very nice clippers. Battery charge lasts a long time and the clippers come with two batteries so you never have to wait to recharge. Clippers are very quite and especially good for sensitive areas. I had no problem body clipping my 17.1 warmblood. Expensive but worth the price of constantly replacing inferior clippers.
Dawn H from Minnesota
Great product and price! Comes in a handy travel case!