ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
- Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L (approximate size)
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Premier's Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- The ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dean C from Indiana
These trimmers are great for trimming sheep hooves. They are very sharp and make the task as pleasant as can be.
Tamara G from North Carolina
Excellent tool for trimming goat hooves. My large goat had overgrown nails, but this trimmer proved to be perfect for his thick, overgrown nails.
Richard S from Illinois
Best trimmers ever!
Kristal S from Texas
I've only used the trimmers a few times so far on some goats with overgrown hooves. The trimmer was very sharp which made the job easy. The trimmers fit easily in my hands and were easy to use.
John P from California
Wow! These hoof trimmers are perfect. I had purchased some trimmers at a big box store, and they didn’t cut at all. Once I received these, I rushed out to the field and started cleaning up hooves with ease.