ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Approximate Sizes: Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stephanie B from Texas
Love these trimmers! They are comfortable to use. This is our first time trimming our herd of 42 goats and they are holding up nicely.
Randy & Connie H from Washington
Good trimmers. Sharp. Easy to use and comfortable to handle.
Tim R from South Carolina
Really good trimmers. Nice and sharp, easy to cut with and handle. Fits nicely in your finger/hand.
Keith R from Arizona
These came highly recommended from a shepherd I purchased my sheep as well as a 5 star review. I used them and love them. Very sharp and a nice fit in the hand. These are my first pair.
Mary P from California
I love these trimmers! The best I’ve used in over twenty years of hoof trimming my goats.