ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Trimming hooves on sheep and goats.
- Multi-purpose hand shears for pruning flowers and shrubs.
- Approximate Sizes: Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- Note: ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Monica J from California
Easy to use. Cuts great.
Gail H from Mississippi
I trimmed my sheep hooves for my first time. These were easy for my average size female hands and very sharp making it easy and accurate to trim.
Kathleen H from Colorado
I love these trimmers! They are comfortable to use and I only wish serrated blades could be sharpened and keep the serrations! But they far surpass any other trimmers I've used for trimming goat hooves.
Stephen B from Utah
These are my go to trimmers for hoof trimming on Icelandic sheep. Icelandic sheep grow hoofs at a phenomenal rate just like their wool. We trim them twice a year and probably should do it 4 times a year. Even with these trimmers it can be hard but with others it is impossible. I keep a large number of trimmers on hand as we have lots of volunteers that come help with the spring and fall shearing and we trim at the same time.
Linda C from Indiana
Best foot trimmer I believe on the market. Have purchased one in the past and will purchase one again in the future.