ARS 140DXR Hoof Trimmers
- Both ARS trimmers slice through hooves easily.
- Comfortable handles. Our left hand users rave about these trimmers.
- Cutting stroke is ultra-smooth.
- Steel blades truly hold an edge.
- Gently rounded tips make cleaning manure from hooves without risk of injury to you or the animal.
- Blades: 1-3/4"L, Handles: 3.5"L (approximate size)
- Sturdy plastic handle
- Smaller than our Premier's Serrated Foot Trimmer
- Secure locking system
- Japanese steel and rounded blade tips
- The ARS 140 DXR Serrated Trimmer has a serrated blade (top side only) for improved cutting. Serrated blades slice through hard hoof horn without slippage. Improves efficiency and safety.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
John P from California
Wow! These hoof trimmers are perfect. I had purchased some trimmers at a big box store, and they didn’t cut at all. Once I received these, I rushed out to the field and started cleaning up hooves with ease.
Karen G from Pennsylvania
The absolute best hoof trimmers. They stay sharp, are easy to handle and save us time. Love them!
Darcie J from Delaware
I bought a pair a while ago for my goats and love them. I bought a second pair for my vet because she used mine and was very impressed. She was very grateful for the gift.
Valaria K from Florida
Very easy to use. I'm a lefty, and have small hands and these trimmers were not hard to manage in the least. They did not open too wide, nor were they difficult to manipulate. Highly recommended!
Jason C from Washington
Very good quality foot trimmer. Sooo much better than our locally supplied trimmers. Very sharp and easy to handle. No problem maneuvering around hoofs. I use only for younger sheep with softer hooves. Older sheep need a serrated trimmer.