*Items #913310 & #913810 ship LTL/Truck.
- Tall enough to stop the largest or most athletic sheep from jumping.
- Closely spaced bars contains everything except baby lambs and goat kids.
- Strong pin system adapts to many situations (shearing, sorting, lambing).
- Note: 9 ft gate can also be used as sweep gate for a forcing pen. For small flocks it's not essential to hinge it (secure an end and drag the other end around). For large flocks it should be hinged to a strong round wooden post. Use a short chain and a Snap Clip as a latch for the end that sweeps.
- Hot-dip galvanized
- Heavy gauge steel to handle impact and strain
- 45" tall
- 2 sizes: 6' and 9'
- Spacings between the bars from the bottom up are: 3.75", 4", 4", 5", 5", 5.25" and 5.5"
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.