New For 2019! Modular aluminum gates customized to suit your livestock application. Portable, lightweight panels are perfect for lambing pens, field gates and lanes.
Improved in 4 key areas…
- Modular design—Unique interlocking panel system allows you to create gates that are 4 ft, 6 ft, 8 ft and even 10 ft in length.
- Reduced shipping costs—2 ft sections can be shipped by UPS/SpeeDee. Orders over $100 ship FREE within the contiguous USA.
- Shorter height—36" height (vs 41" on original design). Much easier to climb and reach over.
- Horizontal supports are closer together to better contain lambs and goat kids.
- PrimaGate™ 2 (Item #913701)
- Complete 4 ft gate includes: (1) left and (1) right end panel, (2) joining dowels, (4) bolts and (1) connecting pin.
- PrimaGate™ 2 Extension (Item #913711)
- Includes: (1) 2 ft center panel, (2) joining dowels and (4) bolts.
- Connect several gates together for long, adjustable mobile barriers.
- When used with the 360° hinge, assembled panels will “accordion” or fold flat for convenient storage.
- Lightweight. Half the weight of comparable steel bar gates/panels.
- Heavy duty. Assembled gates are as sturdy as our original one-piece design.
- Vertical top bars discourage jumping and reduce risk of animal injury.
- 36" height, tall enough to contain small ruminants, short enough for the shepherd to comfortably work over.
- Redesigned animal-resistant hinge connections. (Hinges no longer "pop-out" unexpectedly.)
- Won’t rust. Aluminum always looks new.
- Ships in 2 ft sections, to save $$ on shipping. Orders over $100 ship FREE within the contiguous USA.
- 36" tall
- Interlocking panels (24"W x 36"H) can be assembled together to create 4', 6', 8' and 10' gates
- Horizontal spacings: 2.75", 3", 3.5", and 4" (from bottom to top)
Assembly required. When assembled, left and right end panels interlock to make one 4 ft gate. Add one or more center panel extensions to increase gate length.
How to Purchase
|Item||Qty. to Purchase|
|4 ft||6 ft||8 ft||10 ft|
PrimaGate™ 2 Extension
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
We designed the original PrimaGate in 2017 for use in our own 100-pen lambing barn. A year later, the gates look as new as the day they were installed. But our shepherds asked for several improvements: 1) Shorter in height—to ease reaching in and climbing over, and 2) Less space between horizontals—to prevent escape.
Our customers liked the gates, but disliked the shipping costs.
So we set out to solve both problems. The result is… Read More » PrimaGate 2. It’s a unique modular gate (assemble to suit) that is as sturdy as the original one-piece design.