6 ft or 9 ft galvanized gates for controlling livestock flow on the farm or in the handling system. Welded, galvanized construction with pin slots at each end.
- Tall enough to stop the largest or most athletic sheep from jumping.
- Closely spaced bars contains everything except baby lambs and goat kids.
- Strong pin system adapts to many situations (shearing, sorting, lambing).
For items that require motor freight (LTL/Truck), we will contact you via phone or email with a quote before the product is shipped.
- 45" tall
- 2 sizes: 6 and 9 ft
- Spacings between the bars from the bottom up are: 3.75", 4", 4", 5", 5", 5.25" and 5.5"
- Tubing on the top bar is 1-1/8", lower are 3/4"
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
- Hot-dip galvanized
- Heavy gauge steel to handle impact and strain
See handling equipment instructions above.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.