Braided Halters with Snap Lead for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb & Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 30” long
- Snap clip on the end simplifies attachment of lead to to gates or panels
- Diamond-braided (tiny polyethylene fibers) 3/8 in. diameter rope
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Plated steel hardware
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Edythe H from Michigan
Nicely made. Gives you more control of the animal.
Heather S from Texas
Great halters that hold up for a long, long time. They are easy to use do not wear out like many other.
Allison R from New Hampshire
I can't believe how inexpensive this is for the quality. It works great on yearlings and adults!
Joseph W from Georgia
So much better than a dog collar dealing with an young unruly billy goat.
Kim H from Montana
I really like these Leads. They fit a 200+ pound ewe as well as lambs. I really put one through the test with a ewe that didn't want to be tied and it held.