Braided Halters with Snap Lead for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb & Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 30” long
- Snap clip on the end simplifies attachment of lead to to gates or panels
- Diamond-braided (tiny polyethylene fibers) 3/8 in. diameter rope
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Plated steel hardware
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
William & Lisa S from Virginia
Great item! I found another use... I have a child in a wheelchair that does 4-H. If my child drops the halter, he can't get it back without assistance BUT with this one, I can clip the end to his chair, he leads his lamb like everyone else, but if drops the lead, no problem, the end is clipped to the chair!
jennifer l from MI
i love these and use them with both sheep (shetland)/lambs and goats (full size dairy)/kids. they are quite handy as sometimes i turn them around and use them as a leash! i also have used them to put both types of animals out on a "picket line" with great success. easy on and off - a little harder on horned animals.