Braided Halters with Snap Lead for Sheep & Goats
This braided halter is similar to our standard halter except that it includes a snap clip on the end of the lead—and the lead is shorter.
Note: Yearling halters have longer nose restraint for older/larger animals.
- Lamb & Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 30” long
- Snap clip on the end simplifies attachment of lead to to gates or panels
- Diamond-braided (tiny polyethylene fibers) 3/8 in. diameter rope
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Plated steel hardware
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sarah S from Rudy, AR
Great, durable, and the snap is most handy!
Mona E from Idaho
Well made product, great value, handy because of the clip especially when I'm in a hurry. My kids show lambs and they usually have lambs in back to back shows so I'm handing them a sheep as they are coming out of the ring as they are bringing one out. Makes it easier for me to just clip the end around a post or rail, fast and easy so I can get back to the show to watch them compete.
William & Lisa S from Virginia
Great item! I found another use... I have a child in a wheelchair that does 4-H. If my child drops the halter, he can't get it back without assistance BUT with this one, I can clip the end to his chair, he leads his lamb like everyone else, but if drops the lead, no problem, the end is clipped to the chair!
jennifer l from MI
i love these and use them with both sheep (shetland)/lambs and goats (full size dairy)/kids. they are quite handy as sometimes i turn them around and use them as a leash! i also have used them to put both types of animals out on a "picket line" with great success. easy on and off - a little harder on horned animals.