Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb: Lead portion of halter is 58” long
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50” long
- Diamond-braided 3/8 in. diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Neely O from Virginia
I got these for my goats and could not be happier! They’re very sturdy and good for halter training your goats.
Robert N from New Hampshire
My Finnsheep lambs are only four months old but these halters fit them very well.
Phillip G from South Carolina
A very nice and inexpensive halter for use around the farm. I bought a few to keep nearby when needed.
Much easier to restrain sheep that need examination and for moving flighty sheep without them slipping out of your hands.
Danny D from Kansas
Very good quality.
Virginia P from New Hampshire
These are really nice halters. Unlike many halters, the rope is soft on your hand and is easy to grip. The ease of sliding to adjust the size is just right, easy to fit but holds the position well once you get it on. Its also easy to tie and release your quick release knot. Wish I'd gotten one of these years ago.