Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb: Lead portion of halter is 58” long
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50” long
- Diamond-braided 3/8 in. diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Claudia C from California
Good quality and great price!
Kim H from Virginia
Love the rope, much nicer than the plastic kind, but I am unsure how I feel about the metal connectors that are used to form the halter. I feel like they could be a bit pokey near the sheep’s eye. More use will tell.
Ralph S from Pennsylvania
Easy to use. Would prefer to to be another 4 inches longer.
Neely O from Virginia
I got these for my goats and could not be happier! They’re very sturdy and good for halter training your goats.
Robert N from New Hampshire
My Finnsheep lambs are only four months old but these halters fit them very well.