If you have dairy goats, you know that milking can sometimes be a challenge. So we’ve introduced a milking headpiece that fits neatly onto our trimming stand to securely hold nannies at a comfortable height.
Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to distract your animals during milking. Locking headpiece holds them in place—they can’t leave until the milking is complete.
- Headpiece adjusts to accommodate goats large and small (more so than other available headpieces)
- Lightweight design is easy to move from place to place throughout the barn
- Securely holds goats at a comfortable height for milking (floor of stand is 22" above the ground)
- Hot-dip galvanized for years of use
- Comes with a convenient carry handle
- Ramp and side rails sold separately
New! Optional Wheel Kit: Save your back and legs from carrying the stand. Wheel kit inserts into base of stand.
Easily convert the milking stand into a trimming stand by adding a trimming stand headpiece.
- Inexpensive and durable; we challenge anyone to match Premier’s combination of cost and quality.
- Securely hold animals at a comfortable height for milking (22" from the ground)
- Built-in feeding tray holds enough feed to occupy nannies during milking
- Hot-dip galvanizing ensures an attractive appearance and the lowest cost per year of use. (Hot-dip galvanized steel resists rusting longer than painted steel.)
- Lightweight design is easy to carry and store
- SHIPS FREE via Ground Service within the contiguous USA
- Dimensions: 20"W x 48"L
- Includes adjustable headpiece and tray, but not ramp, side rails or wheel kit
Milking Headpiece and Tray
- Included when purchasing a Milking Stand; available separately for those converting a Trimming Stand.
- Headpiece: 1" x 1" square tube is 28"H (measured from the bottom of the headpiece). Opening width varies from 7.5" to 2.5"; (5) top adjustment positions and (3) bottom adjustment positions
- Tray Dimensions: 10"W x 6"L x 2.5"H
- Thumbscrew enables users to adjust the front vertical bar up or down to fit most animals
- Galvanized steel
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
- Side Rails
- Dimensions: 21-1/2"W x 25"L
- Side rails fit securely to the stand to reduce animal movement
- Reduces risk of accidental falls from the platform
- Dimensions: 20"W x 48"L
- Reduces effort and risk of injury to both animal and user
- Hooks directly into the mesh floor of the stand
- Integrated folding handle is convenient for carrying and storage
- New! Wheel Kit
- Save strain on your back and legs when carrying the stand
- Inserts into the base of stand for easy transport
- Trimming Headpiece
- Change the headpiece and you’ll have two stands in one!
- Securely holds polled or horned sheep and goats
- Fits everything from Shetlands to Suffolks
- Fine tune your show animals appearance by focusing on fitting the animal and not holding them still
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dawn H from North Dakota
I love this milking stand. It is very sturdy. It works well for my Nubian goats.
Karen D from Oregon
The stand was easy to assemble and seems to be sturdy. With very little encouragement 4 of our 5 nubian goats were jumping up on it. I have one big 250 lb wether and he is not sure about getting on it yet. We did not order the ramp but instead use a step for them. It is a little taller than I would prefer since I will be using it for hoof trimming, but I think we can shorten it by cutting a few inches off the legs. When the vet came to vaccinate the goats we were using an old home made stand and one of the goats went and got on the new stand. It would be nice if the food pan were removable for cleaning and a couple inches wider although my goats jump off between the side rail and the head piece.
Phillip M from Utah
We use this stand for many purposes: shearing the sheep, trimming the hooves, milking, and even grooming the dogs. I bet we will find more purposes for this stand in the future! It is well-made and handy to use, transport, and store. We like this product very much and would recommend to everyone if you can afford the price. It's expensive, but so far justifies its price.
Daniel K from Mississippi
The feed pan could use holes to drain it or a way to clip it in the up position to keep water out of it.
Eric K from New Hampshire
Excellent product. I bought this for my girlfriends birthday as we own a registered dairy goat herd. She uses this from everything to grooming to milking. Solid construction from the ground up.
I recommend buying the wheel attachment along with the stand for ease of mobility if you need to move it around, makes life that much simpler!