Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 110v (cord length: 4 ft 6 in)
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110v allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220v outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1mm sieve (sold separately above) you can grind and mix your own flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sheridan S from Idaho
Worth every penny!
John R from Oklahoma
The only reason it does not rate 5-stars is due to the apparent packaging of known damaged goods before it was shipped. The original box had been punctured and the materials/parts inside were compromised. The box it was actually shipped in was undamaged. 2-stars
The machine itself works really well. 5-stars
The subsequent service call to correct/replace the damaged parts - excellent. Really nice folks and very responsive to my concerns. 5-stars
Recommend the product and the provider.
John B from Iowa
Works great! We grind whole kernel corn into flour. Depending on how dry the corn is it grinds a buschel in 4-6 hours. When starting grinder up you need to be careful that there is not too much corn in the bottom section else the thermal breaker will keep tripping until you open it up and clean it out.
Edith W from Louisiana
Works great. Purchased for my husband to use for corn grinding to feed the animals. No problems at all.
Jeff B from California
Works surprisingly well given the primary colored plastic... looks like a kid’s toy!
Easy to assemble. Love the spring-loaded bucket top that connects with the hopper and prevents dust. It is quiet and efficient. The motor is surprisingly strong and even at full open it does not bind up.
Except for the 1MM sieve. Tring to do a corn flour and it keep clogging.
Main complaint is that I need a sieve-size between 1MM and 4MM. Just ordered some perforated stainless sheeting that is 2.4MM and will attempt to fabricate a customer sieve.