Repels bugs, gnat-urally. All natural bug spray that smells great, but bugs hate!
DEET Free! Safely protects you, children and pets.
Increase your coverage with the Bug Soother® mosquito repellant candle. Combine with the spray for a pleasant evening on the patio.
- 8 oz spray bottle, 16 oz bottle (refill) or 1 gal with sprayer
- Active Ingredient: Lemongrass oil
- Contains: water, vanilla, castor oil, soya lecithin (GMO Free), lemon and vitamin E
- It really smells nice (lemon/vanilla).
- DEET Free! Safely protects you, children and pets.
- Manufactured in the USA. Marion, IA.
- Will the lemongrass in bug soother attract bees? Per the manufacturer, "it does a little." Not enough to spray on hives to attract bees.
- Refill bottle can be used to top-off 8 oz. spray bottle or used to fill an on-hand spray bottle.
Bug Soother® Mosquito Repellant Candle, 8 ozItem #558611 -
The popular, mosquito repelling scent of Bug Soother, in the form of a convenient candle.$12.99
Glass Fruit Fly Trap, large, eachItem #950102 -
This whimsical glass fruit fly trap is an effective and attractive solution to combat pesky insects.$17.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Edna L from California
Great stuff. But it was packaged poorly and leaked all over the rest of my order. I would recommend it, but be sure to ask for it to be taped closed and bagged separately.
Emi L from Oregon
Smells great but directions read "spray as needed" but no sprayer came—bought as winter came on so haven't seen it in action as bug repellent yet.
William W from Massachusetts
Appears to keep the flies off my dog as he lays around the farm.
Vivian from Connecticut
This is an amazing product! I have been bitten so badly by every kind of bug when I garden this summer. I had this spray on for four hours in the late afternoon until sunset with absolutely NO bug bites! It has a sweet, very pleasant scent and leaves no oily residue on my skin. I even sprayed it on my hair and all over my clothes. A must buy for gardeners! Will start using it on our horse next.
Laura T from Illinois
It is currently monsoon season in Central IL and the mosquitoes are vicious. I love the idea of an organic bug repellent. Even more I love that it works wonderfully and smells yummy!