Catheter Tip Syringes
- 8.25" long
- 1.75" diameter
- Catheter tip
- 5cc increments
- Marked in ounces up to 5 oz
- 7.25" long
- 1.25" diameter
- Catheter tip
- Marked in ounces up to 2 oz
- Marked in numbered "ml" from 5-60
- Marked with line "ml" from 1-60
- If using as a tuber, you will need a stomach tube (sold separately). See instructions above.
- Anyone who has used a 140cc syringe will never use a 60cc again by choice. It is so much easier to milk into the large syringe.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Colin W from Canada
These are perfect for my intended use. They are well constructed and easily cleaned for re-use. A better system of marking would be an improvement as the numbers wash off easily and quickly.
Bruce K from Wyoming
Absolutely essential equipment. The 140cc size lets you milk right into it. and holds enough for a good dose for at least two lambs.
Paula S from Upstate New York
Good product but the markings started wearing off after only a few uses and regular hand washing.
Mary R from Illinois
Best pricing around fast ship...use these syringes for many things around the farm and stable...
Mona E from Idaho
never used the 60cc syringe only the 140 cc syringe. It's the only syringe we've been able to find that fits the catheters which we have found and purchased from our local vet. Strange they wouldn't have a syringe to fit the tube but it's true! Great value and durable.