Catheter Tip Syringes
- 8.25" long
- 1.75" diameter
- Catheter tip
- 5cc increments
- Marked in ounces up to 5 oz
- 7.25" long
- 1.25" diameter
- Catheter tip
- Marked in ounces up to 2 oz
- Marked in numbered "ml" from 5-60
- Marked with line "ml" from 1-60
- If using as a tuber, you will need a stomach tube. See instructions above.
- Anyone who has used a 140cc syringe will never use a 60cc again by choice. It is so much easier to milk into the large syringe.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Melody W from Virginia
I used these instead of filling (4)-60cc syringes!What a time & hassle saver! My horse actually co-operated with getting Bio-Sponge down him!!! I called all over town...and NOBODY had 140cc syringes...a vets office tried to tell me that no one made syringes any bigger than 60cc! Premier 1 HAS them!!! Great customer service & great delivery time!! My job is much easier now!!!
Carol H from Colorado
This is a must have for lambing and kidding. Big enough to milk into and then tube a couple of lambs or kids in the barn. My problem is they don't last the whole season. The rubber gets stiff and won't slide easily. Makes tubing impossible - so I replace them once they get like that. Have tried spraying pam on it or putting butter on the rubber. Helps a little, but they still get stiff after a while. Can't live without these!