Catheter Tip Syringes
- 8.25" long
- 1.75" diameter
- Catheter tip
- 5cc increments
- Marked in ounces up to 5 oz
- 7.25" long
- 1.25" diameter
- Catheter tip
- Marked in ounces up to 2 oz
- Marked in numbered "ml" from 5-60
- Marked with line "ml" from 1-60
- If using as a tuber, you will need a stomach tube. See instructions above.
- Anyone who has used a 140cc syringe will never use a 60cc again by choice. It is so much easier to milk into the large syringe.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jim V from Indiana
Along with the red rubber drench tube, this is essential in any size kidding/lambing operation. You never know when you may need it, but it is a necessity when you do!
Colin W from Canada
These are perfect for my intended use. They are well constructed and easily cleaned for re-use. A better system of marking would be an improvement as the numbers wash off easily and quickly.
Bruce K from Wyoming
Absolutely essential equipment. The 140cc size lets you milk right into it. and holds enough for a good dose for at least two lambs.
Paula S from Upstate New York
Good product but the markings started wearing off after only a few uses and regular hand washing.
Mary R from Illinois
Best pricing around fast ship...use these syringes for many things around the farm and stable...