Catheter Tip Syringes
- 8.25" long
- 1.75" diameter
- Catheter tip
- 5cc increments
- Marked in ounces up to 5 oz
- 7.25" long
- 1.25" diameter
- Catheter tip
- Marked in ounces up to 2 oz
- Marked in numbered "ml" from 5-60
- Marked with line "ml" from 1-60
- If using as a tuber, you will need a stomach tube. See instructions above.
- Anyone who has used a 140cc syringe will never use a 60cc again by choice. It is so much easier to milk into the large syringe.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kristina B from Maine
Love syringe , life saving for new borns, 4 stars because paint oz marking washing off almost right away!
Bill Z from South Dakota
The big 140 cc work very well for tubing cold and newborn lambs that have not sucked yet. You can fill it once or twice and you get enough in them. I have saved many cold and weak lambs with them!
Kristen C from California
Worked great! I used these when one of my does needed to have a kid pulled. It makes getting lube where I needed it (and not everywhere else!) a breeze. Will be ordering more for next season.
John L from Iowa
Great customer service and fast delivery.
Norman K from Kansas
Came in very good shape, will be very useful.