Enjoy the taste of cherries without all the work of removing the pits. This hand-operated cherry pitter is ideal for pie making or canning.
- Enables quick and clean pitting of up to 25 lbs of fresh or preserved cherries per hour.
- The large, slanted chute ensures simple movement of the cherries. Pits collect in the connected container for easy disposal and less mess.
- Non-slip ergonomic handle allows comfortable and sturdy use.
- High stability, anti-side feet.
- Easy to store just like a bowl: simply collapse the handle and stow it away in the catching container.
- 6"L, 4.5"W, 10.5"H
- Stainless steel (plunger punches through cherry to remove pits)
- Dishwasher safe
- High-quality German design and engineering
- Can pit olives with pits smaller than 1/2" diameter
Pie BirdItem #950087 -
Let your pies breathe and release steam for properly baked pies without boiling over into the oven.$3.75
Replacement Spring/Gaskets Set for Cherry PitterItem #9500841 -
Hand-operated cherry pitter removes pits in seconds. Ideal for pie making or canning.$16.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mark M from California
Great design, works well and easy to clean. I pitted over 20 lbs of cherries and this product was much easier to use and cleaner than a standard hand held cherry pitter!
Tina L from Pennsylvania
The cherry pitter worked beautifully! I could do many more cherries with this pitter than my older cherry pitter.