- 10 lb bag
- Active ingredient: Amprolium 5,675 mg/lb.
- Ingredients: Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Midds, Calcium Carbonate, Soybean Oil, Lignin Sulfate, Artificial and/or Natural Flavor.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Protein (min).......12%
- Fat (min).............1.5%
- Fiber (max)..........22%
How to Use
Feeding Directions: Feed this feed as the sole source of amprolium to calves. Feed the proper amount of Corid 1.25% with the ration that will be consumed each day.
- 21 Day Prevention: Feed in complete feed or top dress at the rate of 227 mg amprolium per 100 lb body weight (5 mg/kg) daily for 21 days. Feed in at least one pound of feed per head per day.
- 5 Day Treatment: Feed in complete feed or top dress at the rate of 454 mg amprolium per 100 lb body weight (10 mg/kg) daily for 5 days. Feed in at least one pound of feed per head per day. Use on a herd basis only; when one or more calves show sings of coccidiosis, it is more likely the rest of the group, as been exposed, and all calves in the group should be treated.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.