Creep Feeder Gate
Gives lambs and goat kids "adult free" access to creep feed and allows guard dog puppies ability to come and go from sheep/goats and food.
- Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!)
- Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
- Can be attached to our PowerBilt® or Welded Wire Panels.
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" (from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself)
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods
- Vertical bars are spaced 6" apart (shown in photo above)
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 13 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Timothy L from Pennsylvania
It needs to come standard with what is currently a separate order for the extra pin. Since my opening was smaller than the full gate I was able to make it work, but it would not work with the full width. Also it should come with a clear guide/instructions to show what the layout pattern is for the different hole sizes.
Joseph W from New Hampshire
Solidly built, well designed creep feeder gate with adjustable sizes to allow the goat kids in, but keep the mommas out of the feed. This gate should last for years.
Michael & Sheri C from Iowa
This creep gate is made really well. We now have three of them. It’s so easy to adjust it for growing lambs and we haven’t had a ewe get through.
Marjorie G from Alabama
Love this for my small barn. Kids learn to use it easily and dams learn to not!
Stephanie C from Oklahoma
Sturdy construction, well made. I have some young ewes that are frustrated now that they cannot squeeze into the nursery/creep area. This gate keeps them OUT!