Creep Feeder Gate
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods.
- As shown above in photo, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 13 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Michelle R from Indiana
Perfect for letting my goat kids into the grain at will and perfect for keeping the mom’s out. I did have to keep the rods at 5" intervals because one determined mom squeezed (somehow) her little fat bod into the 6 1/4". My goats are dairy and boer so there is a little stubbornness.
Tricia K from Pennsylvania
The only problem I had was FedEx held it in their facilities for six days before I received it.
Joan D from Tennessee
Works perfectly. I installed it in a doorway to a shed and made a perfect creep feeder. Had to adjust the vertical bars to accommodate the larger lambs and it was so easy to do! I expected at least a little hassle but, nope, not a one.
Jessica P from Oklahoma
I have some twerp ewes who wouldn’t stay out of the creep feed for the lambs. This creep gate solved the problem! Once my lambs figured it out, it’s been smooth sailing. Definitely worth the money. Everything is adjustable. I attached the gate to an already existing setup. Used rebar posts to slide the creep gate hinges over then secured with wire. Works perfectly!
Clarence Y from Pennsylvania
Looks like just what I need. Haven't installed yet, but would recommend to others.